This post is also available in: Italian
Seat of Padua
The Seat of Padua offers a complete and systematic knowledge of all the questions and achievements in Christian Theology. In a dialogue with philosophy and human sciences, this course is intended as a research on God’s mystery, on the world vision and on man and life.
The Faculty is open to laymen, laywomen, members of religious orders and clergymen.
First Cycle The five-year course qualifies for a Baccalaureate in Theology. It is acknowledged as graduation diploma.
Second Cycle The two-year course qualifies for a Licentia in Theology. Two specializations are available:
- Pastoral theology
- Spiritual theology
Third Cycle Three additional years offer a final improvement in the study and research of theology. This course qualifies for the Doctorate in Theology.
Other seats – Associated Theological Institutes
In the following associated theological institutes, the courses qualify for the Baccalaureate in Theology.
These courses are for seminarians only.
- Concordia-Pordenone. Theological study “Card. Celso Costantini” – www.seminario.pn.it
- Gorizia-Trieste-Udine – inter-diocesan theological study – www.seminario.udine.it
- Trento – academic theological study – www.diocesitn.it/stat
- Treviso-Vittorio Veneto – inter-diocesan theological study – www3.diocesitv.it/studioteologicointerdiocesano
- Verona – Theological study San Zeno – www.teologiaverona.it/stsz
- Vicenza – Theological study – http://seminariovicenza.org/istituto-teologico